Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Back!!!! :)

Hello there! I know I haven't blogged in the last couple of weeks....but I honestly had a horrible week last week dealing with this whole deployment thing. Yes, it got the better of me. But....good news.....this week I have a much better attitude! :) Haha. I have taken a couple of painting classes in the last week and had sooooo much fun. It really gets my mind off of things and I loooove it. But, I realized that I am spending all of my extra money on classes, which would be fine except I really need to start saving money for when Duke comes home because I will be moving and will really need to have some money saved. Sooooo....I went and bought my own paints and supplies and created this:





I love it. It was from a photo of Duke on our wedding day. (below)


{Andrea Mills Photography}



I hope everyone is doing GREAT and I look forward to catching up on some of my blog reading! :)

Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)