Sunday, September 25, 2011

New camera, hubby gone.

This blog is going to turn into my latest project. My husband (as you know) is in the United States Marine Corps and is deployed. I took a trip to California to see him off and my camera sadly died. He was sweet enough to buy me a Nikon D5100 as kind of an early Christmas present. So I am going to make good use of it by posting photographs for him to see while he is gone.


This was one of the first photos I took with my new camera. I had a layover flight in Atlanta and it was so dreary there. I was already pretty sad about saying goodbye to my husband, and then a flight attendant was being sassy at me for not putting my suitcase in the overhead bin the correct way --- very rude, too. I was about to cry and started to pray. And when the plane took off I saw this. I'll take it as a sign. Thank you, God, for letting me know that everything is going to be okay.


Wow.


My sweet little dog.


Took this of my horse, Cory, at a horse show recently.






A color sketch photo, a cool effect on my camera.


Henry.


Another color sketch photo.


A pasture close to where I live in NC.


This one is my favorite.




My mom snapped this photo of me and Cory.



Breena.



This is a vintage camera box that I found in an antique store. I thought it looked cool and it looks great on my bookshelf. It was also fun to photograph. :)

Thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)